This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Same mirror data with both Cygwin setup.exe?
- From: "Gery ." <gamejihou at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 00:20:23 +0200
- Subject: Same mirror data with both Cygwin setup.exe?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB406-EAS410CE43DC568602149A666BB0ED0 at phx dot gbl>
Is it advisable to run both Cygwin 32- and 64-bit setup installers with the same downloaded set of packages from a unique mirror? I have 6GB data downloaded from a mirror, I downloaded that while running step 64-bit installer. I want to remove that Cygwin 64-bit and now install the Cygwin 32-bit (so, use the setup 32-bit) but with the same data mirror.
Thanks for any pointers,