This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset messages
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:48:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: upset messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140811221133 dot 3852 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <53E945B9 dot 1020207 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 2014-08-11 17:37, David Stacey wrote:
On 11/08/14 23:11, cygwin-no-reply wrote:
upset: couldn't unlink /sourceware/cygwin-staging/home/David
Stacey/x86/!ready - No such file or directory
I'm not sure what happened here - apologies if it was my fault. I was
attempting to upload new versions of xmlstarlet and yasm, both of which
appear to have been taken. I've also checked both my 'x86' and 'x86_64'
directories, and the '!ready' files appear to have disappeared - so
hopefully these upset errors won't get generated ad infinitum.
Does anyone have any idea as to what could have caused this?
I'm looking into it, but I doubt it's anything you did.