This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance [gold star]
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 00:22:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance [gold star]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E7D70A dot 7010001 at gmail dot com> <53E84CBD dot 3070407 at cygwin dot com> <20140811104428 dot GA22088 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <53E93DA0 dot 203 at gmail dot com>
On 2014-08-11 17:03, Marco Atzeri wrote:
attached 2 files.
The first is basically what should be the new cygwin-pkg-maint
that cover all the active package in both 32bit and 64 bit.
This was great, thank you. After rearranging the release areas, I was
able to get a more reliable list of what is currently on the server, and
made a few more tweaks.
All packages are reported as lower case.
That always annoyed be about this list, so I did change the list to use
The second one is the list of packages reported in the current file
that do not exist as package or source package.
We don't need those, so they're all gone, as well as those packages
which are now nothing more than upgrade helpers.
Could you check the latest cygwin-pkg-maint and see if I missed anything?
Andrew: could you polish a gold star for Marco for showing initiative
wrt Cygwin infrastructure at this juncture?