This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP MAINTAINERS: flat upload layout
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 09:45:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP MAINTAINERS: flat upload layout
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E95581 dot 5010108 at cygwin dot com>
Am 12.08.2014 01:45, schrieb Yaakov Selkowitz:
In order to better manage upload permissions, effective immediately,
each and every current primary/source package has its own directory
directly underneath $arch/release. Those packages that were
previously nested have been moved accordingly, for example:
While revising the upload structure, please consider folding out the
source package (e.g. into no-arch/ or src/) because it's not a
convincing burden to have to upload the same package twice.
So please remember when you upload from now on, all packages go
straight into $arch/release/.