[ITP] onc-rpc-devel-2.19_20140211-1

 Hello everybody!

 I  have read the headsup message. Sorry for so much time passed, this
was  for  various  reasons... I became inactive in all my projects, i
get tired at work and just don't want to do anything after it. ;)
 But you're right, it's time to finally finish it. So, this  is try #2, i hope
everything will be okay now. I remember, there was a problem with version number,
i have fixed it.

The package URL is:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s95jz1ql5xs8yx7/AAAWsgZPMmDdqfsGrDU5jj1ia

 This is also a second attempt to post this message. Can anybody check
the SMTP server at sourceware.org ? It tends to reject my messages as
spam.

--
Kind regards,