This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance [gold star]
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 10:44:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance [gold star]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E7D70A dot 7010001 at gmail dot com> <53E84CBD dot 3070407 at cygwin dot com> <20140811104428 dot GA22088 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <53E93DA0 dot 203 at gmail dot com> <53E9A489 dot 2030105 at cygwin dot com> <53E9FBD3 dot 6060500 at gmail dot com> <53EB2EA9 dot 9070701 at gmail dot com>
On 2014-08-13 04:23, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 12/08/2014 13:34, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 12/08/2014 07:22, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Could you check the latest cygwin-pkg-maint and see if I missed
I will re-run possible today.
No missing Maintainers for active packages (Category != _obsolete)
Minor issues on setup.hints for 32bit packages
they are now in the _obsolete tree but not declared as such in the
As the last two have no source package they are jumping out as
anomalies on my script
They're probably ready for deletion, I just wasn't 100% sure yet.
I already cleaned a strange status of old postgresql libraries,
where some had a "[prev]" but not current lib.
All now has a proper empty current package and _obsolete category.
Getting rid of all this cruft that nothing depends on anymore will be
There are only two extra packages in the cygwin-pkg-maint,
that are absent in any form from the two setup.in
libxkbcommon Yaakov Selkowitz
xcb-util-cursor Yaakov Selkowitz
I will be adding these shortly.
Thanks again for your help with this, it was greatly appreciated.