Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance [gold star]

On 2014-08-13 04:23, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 12/08/2014 13:34, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 12/08/2014 07:22, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Could you check the latest cygwin-pkg-maint and see if I missed
anything?

I will re-run possible today.

No missing Maintainers for active packages (Category != _obsolete)

Yeah!

Minor issues on setup.hints for 32bit packages

   X-start-menu-icons
   libXaw8
   libXp6

they are now in the _obsolete tree but not declared as such in the
setup.hint
As the last two have no source package they are jumping out as
anomalies on my script

They're probably ready for deletion, I just wasn't 100% sure yet.

I already cleaned a strange status of old postgresql libraries,
where some had a "[prev]" but not current lib.
All now has a proper empty current package and _obsolete category.

Getting rid of all this cruft that nothing depends on anymore will be another project.

There are only two extra packages in the cygwin-pkg-maint,
that are absent in any form from the two setup.in

libxkbcommon                                 Yaakov Selkowitz
xcb-util-cursor                              Yaakov Selkowitz

I will be adding these shortly.

Thanks again for your help with this, it was greatly appreciated.

Yaakov