This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] onc-rpc-devel-2.19_20140211-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 17:46:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] onc-rpc-devel-2.19_20140211-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <846426688 dot 20140812221251 at mail dot ru> <20140813081906 dot GA17133 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <12210315510 dot 20140814231428 at mail dot ru>
On Thu, 2014-08-14 at 23:14 +0400, Pavel Fedin wrote:
> I have uploaded the package. Hopefully i've done everything right, and
> it will appear on the list. If so, what should i do in order to tell
> that it supersedes rpcgen ? IIRC something has to be done manually ?
> Or should i upload "-rpcgen*" file ?
Add the following line to your onc-rpc-devel.cygport:
This will add a dummy rpcgen subpackage and a special setup.hint which
will cause users with rpcgen installed to be automatically upgraded to