This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] Git et al
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 02:04:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITA] Git et al
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+kUOakU_TO7-XyhjRhBrVkBOTKs0+xdFJRpns5jFceWLMpnYw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53977FE0 dot 6000707 at cygwin dot com> <20140610223605 dot GA17140 at dinwoodie dot org> <5397D919 dot 3070701 at cygwin dot com> <20140719072941 dot GA17830 at dinwoodie dot org> <53CB03BE dot 7030107 at acm dot org> <20140721074553 dot GA4682 at dinwoodie dot org> <20140804214106 dot GA21621 at dinwoodie dot org> <20140813191212 dot GA15602 at dinwoodie dot org>
On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 20:12 +0100, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 10:41:06PM +0100, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> > Just to update folk: I've bumped to v2.0.4, and everything's working a
> > lot more nicely. I've managed CVS imports using both 32-bit and 64-bit,
> > and I'm in the process of ironing out a few kinks in the test suites
> > before I'm ready to release.
> > This definitely feels like the home stretch for getting something ready
> > to upload and distribute.
> I think everything's good to go! CVS imports are working fine, I've
> used the build myself briefly (and a previous almost-identical build for
> a while), and the test suites are almost all passing*.
Please note that I have just added a number of perl module packages
required for git-email. Please be sure to install perl-Authen-SASL,
perl-IO-Socket-SSL, perl-MailTools, and perl-Net-SMTP-SSL for both
arches in order to pick up the correct dependencies.