This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] Procmail 3.22
- From: "D. Boland" <daniel at boland dot nl>
- To: Cygwin applications <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 17:53:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] Procmail 3.22
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53ED085C dot D22D95B0 at boland dot nl> <20140814202043 dot GD28562 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <53EDBC66 dot 810DFCD8 at boland dot nl> <20140815085914 dot GG28562 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Works for me. Did you forget the `prep' stage?
> $ cygport procmail.cygport prep
> >>> Preparing procmail-3.22-13.x86_64
> *** Info: gnupg must be installed in order to check signatures.
> >>> Unpacking source procmail-3.22.tar.gz
> *** Info: applying patch procmail.patch:
> patching file Makefile
> patching file Makefile.1
> patching file config.h
> patching file src/Makefile.0
> patching file src/autoconf
> patching file src/cstdio.c
> patching file src/foldinfo.c
> patching file src/includes.h
> patching file src/formisc.h
> >>> Preparing working source directory
> $ cygport procmail.cygport compile
I forgot the prep stage.
I re-made the binary package and its source package with cygport (nice program btw):
I had to cheat a little (see 'src_compile' in .cygport file) because the source has
to be compiled with a library, called 'suexec'. In there are the function overrides
to make 'multi-root' and suid/guid possible.
To make the Procmail and Sendmail packages completely 'clean' I would like to ITP
this library as a new package.