This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Package upload failed
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 21:22:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: Package upload failed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <219822655 dot 20140815230322 at mail dot ru> <87oavllg8z dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 15/08/2014 21:11, Achim Gratz wrote:
Pavel Fedin writes:
Today in the afternoon i have checked x86-64 setup, no new package
appeared. Now i'm looking at the SFTP, onc-rpc-devel directory is
still there, but is empty. !ready file is also deleted.
You didn't do anything wrong and the package has been correctly uploaded
to the server and incorporated into the setup.ini file. Depending on
which mirror you look at it'll take a while before it's available.
the fastest way to check is: