This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please remove git-review-1.24-1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 22:35:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Please remove git-review-1.24-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F4F64B dot 3060801 at acm dot org>
David Rothenberger writes:
> Please remove git-review-1.24-1 and reinstate 1.23-1 as latest.
Removing files is done by touching a file with the same name as the one
you want to remove and putting a literal '-' character in front. It's a
little tricky to not have touch recognize it as an option if you use
sshfs in the current directory (adding ./ helps also). If you need to
change setup.hint (as you probably want to do for folks who have the
1.24 package installed already) then those changes need to be in the
same round of updates, otherwise upset might get upset.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: