This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libsuexec 1.0
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 21:00:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libsuexec 1.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EF10B3 dot A1BC4FBE at boland dot nl> <53F100E0 dot CA2D4863 at boland dot nl> <871tsdhfmv dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <53F243E0 dot EA1E358E at boland dot nl>
On 2014-08-18 13:20, D. Boland wrote:
Achim Gratz wrote:
I still think you should name it differently. Marco has already mixed
it up with Apache suexec
The idea kind of was to mix it up, so people will know what it does.
Deliberately inciting confusion isn't a good thing. If this was "Apache
suexec turned into a library" this might make sense, but this clearly
isn't. Let's find another name for it, please.