This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please remove git-review-1.24-1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 06:40:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Please remove git-review-1.24-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F4F64B dot 3060801 at acm dot org> <87d2buucfn dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <53F50C8C dot 2030802 at acm dot org>
David Rothenberger writes:
> I really wasn't sure what to submit in my setup.hint, so I took a look
> at the package contribution page. It said I could do:
> prev: 1.24-1
> curr: 1.23-1
> If I do that, is it also safe to remove the 1.24-1 files? Or will that
> upset upset?
My understanding is that at least an obsolete package for the "prev"
must remain for any package version mentioned in setup.hint.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: