This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libsuexec 1.0
- From: "D. Boland" <daniel at boland dot nl>
- To: Cygwin applications <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 07:39:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libsuexec 1.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EF10B3 dot A1BC4FBE at boland dot nl> <53F100E0 dot CA2D4863 at boland dot nl> <871tsdhfmv dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <53F243E0 dot EA1E358E at boland dot nl> <87a96ybfxo dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <53F5E3B4 dot 3C3F8B20 at boland dot nl> <87r409kdtq dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz wrote:
> D. Boland writes:
> > fakesu?
> I'd go with "fakeid" personally. But that's a joke that's probably too
> hard to getâ?¦ so fakesu is also good.
> +<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
> Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:
So it's settled. I will roll with fakesu. I'll re-post. Anyone know why my
upload-key activation is taking so long? Or were y'all waiting for me to change my