This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] Sendmail 8.14.9
- From: "D. Boland" <daniel at boland dot nl>
- To: Cygwin applications <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 07:43:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] Sendmail 8.14.9
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53ED0870 dot 68FBA51E at boland dot nl> <20140814202312 dot GE28562 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 14 21:05, D. Boland wrote:
> > Hi group,
> > I intend to package the Cygwin version of Sendmail, version 8.14.9.
> > sdesc: "The Mail Transfer Agent"
> > ldesc: "General purpose internetwork email routing facility that supports many kinds
> > of
> > mail-transfer and delivery methods, including SMTP, SMTPS (STARTTLS), SMTPA (AUTH)
> > used for email transport over the internet."
> > category: Mail
> > requires: m4 procmail tcp_wrappers cyrus-sasl cygrunsrv cygwin
> > version: 18.14.9-0
> > http://cygwin.boland.nl/x86/release/sendmail/
> Same as with procmail. There's no "version" tag and the package should
> be using cygport packaging. This also makes sure that the setup.hint
> file will be crated correctly, btw., since that's automatic then.
I re-packaged Sendmail with cygport. See: