This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
MTA packaging (exim, postfix, sendmail, ssmtp)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 18:25:29 -0500
- Subject: MTA packaging (exim, postfix, sendmail, ssmtp)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Corinna, Christian, Daniel, Pierre,
While I'm working out the details of allowing all your MTA packages to
coexist, it would be helpful if you could clarify under what
circumstances, if any, you expect that your MTA could function as
/usr/sbin/sendmail for the purposes of sending outgoing mail without any
configuration on the part of users.