Re: perl-5.18.2-1

On 8/16/2014 3:04 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
Thanks for the reminder.  Where did we leave off wrt breaking out
perl_vendor?

I've offered a practical way to do this for everyone to test on a 32bit
install.  If that works and is agreeable, I've also offered to ITA/ITP
the packages in question plus any other Perl distributions that
maintainers want to be taken off their hands.  That's the way I've been
running my own installations for about two years now and I haven't been
looking back.

Another two months have passed and there's still no response from Reini, nor do we have a release of perl-5.18 on x86_64. Can someone suggest a way to move forward? Is Reini still with us?

Ken