This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP Maintainers] _autorebase
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 09:42:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP Maintainers] _autorebase
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87mw6rmtls dot fsf at Gertrud dot fritz dot box> <20141216132345 dot GA19257 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87lhm75zr3 dot fsf_-_ at Gertrud dot fritz dot box> <87a91hbtk8 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87a91hbtk8.fsf-9O0xPIFIXLULmYpASZe/Uw at public dot gmane dot org> <20150119085131 dot GC9265 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On Jan 17 11:16, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen writes:
> > > What would be most helpful is to get a piece of documentation for us
> > > maintainers how to use the new _autorebase facility, sent with a fat
> > > HEADSUP subject, and which we can ideally add to setup.html.
> > The _autorebase package is designed to require no intervention from a
> > package maintainer in most cases. [...]
> Thanks Achim!
The whole autorebase effort is so clearly gold star worthy that I went ahead and
(I hope my description is right)