This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Python 3.4.2 [GOLDSTAR]
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: "cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 00:54:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: Python 3.4.2 [GOLDSTAR]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1421222614 dot 3048 dot 23 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <20150121015056 dot GA5644 at tishler dot net>
On Tue, 2015-01-20 at 20:50 -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 02:03:34AM -0600, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> > Python 3.2 is no longer supported upstream, and many packages now
> > require newer versions. Any idea on a timeframe for a coordinated
> > upgrade to 3.4.2?
> After much deliberation, I have decide to put my packages up for
> adoption. I have not had enough free time to properly maintain my
> packages for quite some time. Unfortunately, this is not going to
> change for the foreseeable future.
No worries, hopefully you're busy with good things. Could we polish a
gold watch in recognition of Jason's 14 years of contributions to
> Is anyone willing to adopt one or more of the following?
I'll take both versions, given that I'm already set up to build them.
I've mark the rest as orphaned, but...
Achim, any interest?