Re: Setup patch to keep test version if test version installed

On Feb  3 14:56, ASSI wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen writes:
> > Did you test this version?  Is it ok to become the release version of
> > setup?
>
> WJFFM.  I didn't test the downgrade scenario since none of my
> installations have "test" or "prev" packages in setup.ini, though.

You're a user of the new -m option if I understood you correctly.
Does it work for you?

What about allowing to specify this in the GUI?  I was mulling over
adding a fourth option to the "Choose A Download Source" dialog:

 o Install from Internet
 o Download Without Installing
 o Install from Local Download Directory
 o Install from Local Mirror Directory

Option 3 is the same as before, but specifying "Download Directory"
to distinguish this from "Mirror Directory".

Good/Bad/Ugly?

Thanks,

Red Hat