This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cmake update needed
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: bill dot hoffman at kitware dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 11:20:14 +0100
- Subject: cmake update needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am starting to find programs with
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1 (cmake_minimum_required):
CMake 2.8.10 or higher is required. You are running version 2.8.9
no problem (yet) on 64 bit but on 32bit yes.
2.8.9 package was released 2.5 years ago, and the 64bit version is due
Bill promised several time to update cmake, but it seems clear to
me that is has no the time to take care of it.
It will be better to officially declare the package orphan so another
volunteer can take it.