Re: cmake update needed

Bill promised several time to update cmake, but it seems clear to
me that is has no the time to take care of it.

It will be better to officially declare the package orphan so another
volunteer can take it.

Happy to adopt it. I have some builds of latest 3.1.1 sitting around
that I can send to the list later today. Note that I have temporarily
removed all of the patches from cygwin-ports since none of them were
necessary to build, or changed the results of any of cmake's unit tests.
I'll definitely put any of them back if I can get a reproducible test
case report, to pursue with upstream for adding new cases to their unit
tests.

-Tony