This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 21:57:24 +0000
- Subject: Re: perl-5.14.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87iofh8l54 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 04/02/15 20:41, Achim Gratz wrote:
If this sounds like a good idea to everybody else I'd remove the current
test package for 5.18.4 on 32bit and replace it with another test
package for 5.14.4, likely in about two weeks. Comments or suggestions?
Do you expect the XS modules built against 5.14.2 to be compatible with
5.14.4, or would you like them rebuilt?