This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 18:17:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150209162434 dot GD5633 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> The new git repo should basically work now, but I'm not a git config
> guru, so if stuff is missing, I appreciate configuration help!
That's a relief! I'll have to reconfigure my repo for setup to take
advantage of that fact before I can comment further.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: