This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 01:30:09 -0600
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <87vbj8ykm7 dot fsf at VZELL-LAP dot de dot oracle dot com>
On Wed, 2015-02-11 at 08:26 +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> >>>>> Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> > Package maintainers,
> > I just cleared out a huge number of obsolete and stale packages. More
> > remain, but the following packages currently depend on one or more
> > obsolete libraries (including the recently-obsoleted libpng15 and
> > libgd2):
> > autotrace Marco Atzeri/Dr. Volker Zell
> Please make that
> autotrace Marco Atzeri
> as agreed on the list.
Okay, I just copied this from a grep of cygwin-pkg-maint. I have
updated it accordingly.