Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies

> orpie                                        Andrew Schulman

OK.  I just rebuilt orpie, and now it depends on libncursesw10.  Is that the
right successor to libncurses10?  If so, I'll upload the new build.

> ploticus                                     Andrew Schulman

This package needs to be updated and I've tried a few times to rebuild it, but
the build always fails and so far I haven't been able to solve it.  I'm not
actively using it any more anyway, so maybe it's time to obsolete it, unless
someone else wants to pick it up.

Andrew