This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:24:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <54DBA232 dot 7070501 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <1423682547 dot 12472 dot 80 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On 11/02/2015 19:22, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On Wed, 2015-02-11 at 18:40 +0000, Jon TURNEY wrote:
On 11/02/2015 04:14, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
ddd Jon Turney
As a workaround for the encoding issues seen with OpenMotif , ddd
only uses the 'C' locale
AFAICS this is an issue with ddd, not motif, and that's how Fedora
handles this as well:
Yes, this is an issue with ddd, what I meant was that the issue didn't
manifest itself with lesstif, for whatever reason.
For the record, that patch doesn't work with OpenMotif, because
_XtDefaultLangProc() comes along later when we open the display, and
overrides that by doing a setlocale(LC_ALL,"") (See ).
The working patch only seems to be in RHEL5