This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] cygport upload
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 23:51:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] cygport upload
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423780937 dot 12472 dot 183 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On 2/12/2015 11:42 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
I have created an upload branch in cygport git based on master with
Andrew's upload work for further testing.
I'm still undecided on $arch/!ready vs. $arch/release/$package/!ready.
should avoid the "unlikely" case when
upload of a second package is running but a first
package is in transfer from stage to main area.