This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:58:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <980nda5k51tgtnr1oniiihbuegctl6lrlk at 4ax dot com> <980nda5k51tgtnr1oniiihbuegctl6lrlk-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <1423673567 dot 12472 dot 74 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1423673567 dot 12472 dot 74 dot camel-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA at public dot gmane dot org> <uo6ndalkvriaaj3ibdnlpvs2qics11o9mp at 4ax dot com>
> > > > ploticus Andrew Schulman
> > >
> > > This package needs to be updated and I've tried a few times to rebuild it, but
> > > the build always fails and so far I haven't been able to solve it. I'm not
> > > actively using it any more anyway, so maybe it's time to obsolete it, unless
> > > someone else wants to pick it up.
> > I'm always willing to discuss cases like this. Please post the .cygport
> > and patches, along with the error message(s) you are seeing.
> Hm... I just fixed one problem and it seems to build now. Let me look at this
> again when I have a little more time - maybe I can finally update it.