This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] cygport upload
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 22:10:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFC] cygport upload
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423780937 dot 12472 dot 183 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <ifkqdatllqs13avpnaas8dr59c4jv2ugj6 at 4ax dot com>
On Thu, 2015-02-12 at 20:23 -0500, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > I have created an upload branch in cygport git based on master with
> > Andrew's upload work for further testing.
> FWIW, I've been using it to upload my packages since the last update on Jan. 17,
> and before that too, with no problems.
> I always keep my ssh keys loaded in a running ssh-agent, so I've tested that
> case pretty well. I think it would be most useful to test the other cases:
> ssh-agent running but key not loaded; ssh-agent not running; private keys
I am testing it both with an ssh-agent (gnome-keyring) and without, and
my keys are encrypted.