This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 14:52:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <54E0E5A1 dot 4020501 at cornell dot edu> <54E0E816 dot 7030206 at gmail dot com>
On 2/15/2015 1:40 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 2/15/2015 7:29 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 2/10/2015 11:14 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
clisp ORPHANED (Reini Urban)
As I mentioned in the "libopenssl098" thread, I have a build of
clisp-2.48 (32-bit only for now) that seems to work and that links
against current versions of all libraries. Should I go ahead and upload
it? Or should I send the .cygport file and patches?
I suggest to go ahead and upload.
Do you need a change in cygwin-pkg-maint ?
I made the change. I'll wait a while to make sure this is OK with
Corinna and Yaakov, and then I'll upload.