This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 15:03:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <54E0E5A1 dot 4020501 at cornell dot edu>
On Sun, 2015-02-15 at 13:29 -0500, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 2/10/2015 11:14 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> > clisp ORPHANED (Reini Urban)
> As I mentioned in the "libopenssl098" thread, I have a build of clisp-2.48
> (32-bit only for now) that seems to work and that links against current versions
> of all libraries. Should I go ahead and upload it? Or should I send the
> .cygport file and patches?