This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:45:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150209162434 dot GD5633 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAKf2h5THPscfVewU=UcXfr20FSVGBu372-tO8RHzrhQ4d461Dg at mail dot gmail dot com> <87386evpen dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150209202119 dot GC2878 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> I still carry the README patch below locally since it was not accepted
> Please apply. That should work, given the file perms on sware...
Done, with the changes that have accumulated since the original patch.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: