This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Upload fails with "connection closed"
- From: Federico Hernandez <f at ederi dot co>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:58:28 +0100
- Subject: Upload fails with "connection closed"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: f at ederi dot co
I am trying to upload the 64bit package for task. I can get into the
sftp server. And the upload of the setup.hint file works.
But when it comes to the package itself the upload fails with a
"connection closed" right at the beginning of the file itself.
Any ideas what the problem could be?