This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ITP] gtkperf 0.40
- From: Michael DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:49:25 -0500
- Subject: [ITP] gtkperf 0.40
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The benefit to Cygwin is that we will have a commonly used
benchmark for testing Cygwin/X performance.
Thank you Jon Turney for helping me package this.
Currently at commit e707eaa
 It is included in the Phoronix Test Suite:
Note that "1.2.1" is their version number for their packaging and
benchmarking scripts, not a new upstream gtkperf version.
requires: libatk1.0_0 libgdk_pixbuf2.0_0 libglib2.0_0 libgtk2.0_0
libintl8 libpango1.0_0 font-adobe-dpi75
sdesc: "GTK+ performance test"
ldesc: "GtkPerf is an application designed to test GTK+ performance. The point
is to create common testing platform to run predefined GTK+ widgets
and this way define the speed of device/platform."