This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies [GOLDSTARS]
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 13:23:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies [GOLDSTARS]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1425224082 dot 8604 dot 15 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1425224082 dot 8604 dot 15 dot camel-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA at public dot gmane dot org> <20150301155506 dot GA8826 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <rae9fatar2t39m6rsuibf6f89lh945krl1 at 4ax dot com> <20150303091105 dot GA31458 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Mar 3, 2015, at 2:11 AM, Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Now that we have so many goldstars in circulation, maybe we can
> finally use it as new currency?
> Hey, shall we move from goldstars to plush hippos?
The standard solution is higher denominations. So, we need platinum, rhodium, and uranium stars now.