Re: [ITA] perl-Error, perl-Locale-gettext, perl-Win32-GUI, perl-libwin32

Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
>> This is not a distribution anymore but became a bundle consiting of some
>> 40 distributions, of which 8 don't build.  Yaakov, can you please
>> obsolete it as nothing depends on it anyway.  I'll ITP the Win32-*
>> packages as I get them to compile later on.
>
> Obsolete it how?  What will be replacing it?

Removing it from the x86 distro really.  Nothing depends on it and I
believe it has stopped working several years ago.  As I said, this is
now a bundle on CPAN that comprises of some 30+ distributions, about a
third of which don't compile or don't test cleanly.  I'll eventually get
to it and see what is salvageable for Cygwin, but it will take some
time.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: