This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The future of clisp-gdi
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 14:32:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: The future of clisp-gdi
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EBBDD7 dot 3050202 at cornell dot edu>
2015-02-24 0:55 GMT+01:00 Ken Brown:
> Do you plan to resume development of the gdi module? If not, I think
> clisp-gdi will have to be dropped from the distribution the next time
> there's a new release of clisp. gdi no longer compiles with the current
> clisp development trunk, and I don't have the interest or the expertise to
> fix it.
Currently I have zero time to fix it for 2.49.
Maybe in a year or so.