This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: upset messages
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 10:52:20 +0200
- Subject: Fwd: upset messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150517081124 dot 96379 dot qmail at sourceware dot org>
It seems something went wrong on my upload on the 32bit area.
upset: *** /var/ftp/pub/cygwin/x86/setup.ini: warning - package
singular-help-3.1.6-2 refers to nonexistent external-source: singular
says I have the new versions:
says I don't have them
ls -1 *.bz2
Do we have a double stage are ?
I always thought /sourceware/ftp/anonftp/pub/cygwin/x86/release/singular
was the base for https://cygwin.com/packages/x86/singular/