This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: upset messages
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 10:04:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fwd: upset messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150517081124 dot 96379 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <555856C4 dot 4090500 at gmail dot com>
On Sun, 2015-05-17 at 10:52 +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> It seems something went wrong on my upload on the 32bit area.
> upset: *** /var/ftp/pub/cygwin/x86/setup.ini: warning - package
> singular-help-3.1.6-2 refers to nonexistent external-source: singular
Right after I sent my last email, I noticed this error as well and
realized that the singular-base -src packages had to be renamed. I took
care of that as well and requeued your singular packages for upload.
> says I don't have them
> ls -1 *.bz2
Remember that packages are *.tar.xz nowadays, but in any case everything
looks right now.
> I always thought /sourceware/ftp/anonftp/pub/cygwin/x86/release/singular
> was the base for https://cygwin.com/packages/x86/singular/
The /sourceware/ftp/anonftp/pub/cygwin/ directory
(aka /var/ftp/pub/cygwin due to symlinks) are the basis of our package
FTP/rsync area. The package list pages are generated by upset into the