HEADSUP: Ruby packages require rebuild

The following packages require an update/rebuild with today's
cygport-0.19.0 release due to the Ruby 2.2 update:

rdtool[1]                                    Jari Aalto
subversion[2]                                David Rothenberger
weechat                                      Sebastien Helleu

[1] Note that rdtool hasn't been rebuilt since Ruby 1.9.  This should be
renamed ruby-rdtool and built with the latest cygport as so:

https://sourceforge.net/p/cygwin-ports/ruby-rdtool/ci/master/tree/ruby-rdtool.cygport

I need to fix things up on the server before you upload with the new
name, so please confirm.

[2] Needs to be configured with:

   --with-ruby-sitedir=${RUBY_VENDORARCH}
   svn_cv_ruby_sitedir_libsuffix=""
   svn_cv_ruby_sitedir_archsuffix=""

I believe that other packages in the distro which require ruby are just
scripts and need not be rebuilt.

If you have any issues with this upgrade, please let me know in this
thread.

Thanks,

Yaakov