Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)

On Fri, 2015-05-29 at 21:26 +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
> The upstream release of Perl 5.22.0 is still scheduled for June 1st.
>
> > This means that again Yaakov as well as Marco and Volker need to
> > re-release those.
>
> I need to hear from you three when you are ready to do these updates,
> otherwise the Cygwin release of Perl will need to be postponed.

I also have a bunch of packages in Ports that will have to be rebuilt
for 5.22.  I should be able to start working on that next week based on
your RC2 repo, but I'd like to hold off on releasing this until at least
mine and Marco's packages are ready.

--
Yaakov