This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin.com sftp key fingerprint?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 18:17:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin.com sftp key fingerprint?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <edckmatesono88tqmm2q1ktbm7o8l15mkv at 4ax dot com> <87eglxkyjq dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87eglxkyjq.fsf-9O0xPIFIXLULmYpASZe/Uw at public dot gmane dot org> <20150531102439 dot GC4329 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <4stmmalcu9j7c6vfspmkn4bmtkktafdoui at 4ax dot com>
Andrew Schulman writes:
> OK, here you go. The patch is a bit large, because I took the opportunity to
> reorganize the text a bit and add a new section showing how to upload packages
> the automated way using cygport up. The complete revised page is at
> http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/package-upload.html .
Looks good. However, you still haven't verified the fingerprint(s) with
Sourceware Overseers or did you? That I'm getting the same fingerprint
as you is a good sign, but certainly not a confirmation.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2: