This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libebml - Extensible Binary Meta Language library
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 13:35:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libebml - Extensible Binary Meta Language library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <556997F6 dot 1090300 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <5569996E dot 1030902 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On Sat, 2015-05-30 at 12:05 +0100, David Stacey wrote:
> libebml is a library for reading and writing files with the Extensible
> Binary Meta Language, a binary pendant to XML. It is a dependency of
And they were even nice enough to finally use a real build system.
> libebml is present in most Linux distros . It's also present in
> Cygwin Ports, albeit at an earlier version, so Yaakov should have first
> refusal at maintaining this. However, mkvtoolnix needs to be built
> against a very specific version of libebml, so it makes sense for the
> same person to maintain both packages.
GTG, please proceed.