This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libmatroska - Open audio/video container format library
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 13:35:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libmatroska - Open audio/video container format library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <556997F6 dot 1090300 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <55699B88 dot 5010102 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On Sat, 2015-05-30 at 12:14 +0100, David Stacey wrote:
> libmatroska is a C++ library to parse Matroska files (*.mkv, *.mka). It
> requires libebml .
> libmatroska is present in most Linux distros . It's also present in
> Cygwin Ports, albeit at an earlier version, so Yaakov should have first
> refusal at maintaining this. However, mkvtoolnix needs to be built
> against a very specific version of libmatroska, so it makes sense for
> the same person to maintain both packages.
GTG, please proceed.