This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 21:49:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87382fdvjp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150531102421 dot GB4329 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <878uc3l2my dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150601183432 dot GT4308 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> Since it seems you plan to use libcrypto from OpenSSL anyway:
> I don't. Why do you think so?
Because of the openssl branch in Git.
> This was a drop-in replacement for Digest::MD5. Anything else I'll
> let somebody do who better knows perl.
THen the call $ctx->hexdigest() would need to be replaced by
> Apart from this, the sah512.sum files are not only generated for the
> Cygwin release dir, they are generated on the sourceware ftp area
I'm only talking about SHA512 in the setup.ini files, though. The
sha512.sum files have no bearing on that.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: