This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] pugixml - A lightweight C++ XML processing library
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 20:19:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] pugixml - A lightweight C++ XML processing library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <556997F6 dot 1090300 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <55699D39 dot 8030505 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <1433183850 dot 9980 dot 7 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On 01/06/15 19:37, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On Sat, 2015-05-30 at 12:21 +0100, David Stacey wrote:
pugixml is a lightweight C++ XML processing library. It is present in
most Linux distros  and is a dependency of mkvtoolnix. Fedora and
Centos both name the library package pugixml rather than libpugixml, and
that naming has been used here (although I could change it if there is
strong opinion). Packaging based on Fedora.
Please leave the source package as pugixml, but change the binary
packages to libpugixml1 and libpugixml-devel. With that change, GTG.
Thank you for taking the time to look at this. I will make the changes
you requested and then upload.