This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 12:04:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87382fdvjp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150531102421 dot GB4329 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <878uc3l2my dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150601183432 dot GT4308 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <874mmrky4e dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150601210617 dot GW4308 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87wpzm664z dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150602082929 dot GA4308 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87y4k22i4k dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150603081922 dot GA3416 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Wed, 2015-06-03 at 10:19 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jun 2 18:24, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen writes:
> > > Upset is a beast. It handles ini file creation as well as creating the
> > > package information for https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi,
> > > as well as the package upload post-processing.
> > Since I can't even look at upset, I use genini for the initial setup.ini
> I forgot that the upset repo has been hidden from the public for a long
> time, and these days there isn't even a repo since it has been deleted :-P
> If you're willing to take a look into these upset perl scripts,
Anyone looking at the sources would be tainted thereby. Because we are
concerned about the licensing of upset, AFAICS we are going to have to
clean-room reverse-engineer this.