This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Obsolete dependency report: 2015-Jun-05
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 18:31:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: Obsolete dependency report: 2015-Jun-05
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1433533403 dot 14544 dot 44 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On 6/5/2015 9:43 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
With the removal of brltty we were able to remove the last of the really
ancient obsolete libraries. It would be nice to have that back someday,
but would require some work to make that happen.
Since the last report there have been two unresolved upgrades, lua and
ruby. Due to the incompatibilities between versions of lua, there is a
lua5.1 compat package to avoid immediate breakage. Please let me know
if you have any issues rebuilding with 5.2.
Marco, I know you are in the middle of a major octave upgrade; do you
need anything further Qt-wise to make that happen?
Octave package is already built.
I need to work on the octave-forge packages