This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] rdiff/librsync, rdiff-backup
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 15:35:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] rdiff/librsync, rdiff-backup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1433280096 dot 8324 dot 89 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On 6/2/2015 2:21 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> Please note that both Fedora and Debian call the main package librsync
> based on upstream packaging, from which rdiff could be a subpackage.
> The different naming of this package threw me off for a while. Any
> chance we could shuffle the packaging around (I can help with the server
I've uploaded new librsync packages, but have not created the !ready
file. Would you please shuffle the packaging around?
I have new rdiff-backup packages ready as well; I'll upload those as
soon as librsync is done.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
"... an experienced, industrious, ambitious, and often quite often
-- Mark Twain